VOICES Lectures turns 30 this season, continuing to showcase extraordinary women from around the world. For our third decade in Portland, we are excited to announce our move to Revolution Hall, an upgrade to the lecture experience with restaurants and bars inside and parking near the facility.
The new venue offers a great friends’ night out, with several restaurants onsite and ample parking nearby. The Show Bar, Marthas, and the Assembly Lounge open at 5pm on all show nights. The Roof Deck Bar, with the best views in the city, is open seasonally April thru October.
Join us for another fabulous season!
Francine B. Read, President
WELCOME TO OUR 30th SEASON
New Lineup, New Venue and New Way to Buy Tickets to VOICES
Important Information about Series Tickets to Live Events
Here are the most important things to know:
- All tickets must be purchased through Etix on the Revolution Hall website. Etix requires a handling fee at the time of purchase. This fee is separate from stated ticket prices and is not associated with VOICES.
- All tickets are reserved seating. There are no General Admission tickets.
- The seating chart at right shows the venue’s seating plan. There are four tiers of seats available:
- Tier 1 – Includes book signing with speaker.
- Tier 2
- Tier 3
- Tier 4 – Obstructed view. A handrail or the curvature of the room may partially obstruct the view of one side of the stage. Balcony Stage Right and Balcony Stage Left may have limited view of screen.
- All ticket sales are final, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If you have purchased tickets to live events and are unable to attend a lecture, you may contact VOICES to request access to a recording of the event. You are welcome to share your tickets with someone if you cannot attend.
- Prices for any individual tickets sold will vary by seat category and event.
- You are always welcome to call VOICES for information at 503-631-7477.
Important Information about Tickets to Livestream Performances
VOICES is pleased to offer a LIVE Stream option for subscribers who will not be purchasing tickets to our live events.
Here are the details:
- The LIVE Streaming option does NOT provide access to live events at Revolution Hall.
- The LIVE Stream package must be purchased on VOICESinc.com; Etix does not sell this option.
TICKETS TO LIVE EVENTS
- For more detailed info, see previous section
- Click button below to purchase from Etix on Revolution Hall website
LIVE STREAM TICKETS
- These tickets are for remote viewing, not live events
- Click button below to complete purchase from VOICES on Thundertix
Click on a speaker for details
Oct. 12, 2022
Academy-Award winning actress and activist appearing in the Apple TV+ film CODA which won 3 Oscars, including Best Picture.
Nov. 16, 2022
Visual Effects Supervisor/Dir. of Photography, Lighting at Pixar Animation Studios; STEM Advocate & Supporter of Girls Who Code
March 8, 2023
Author of best-selling debut memoir and inspiration for Maid: Hard Work, Low Pay, and a Mother’s Will to Survive.
People Are Talking About VOICES Lectures
Here’s what they’re saying...
VOICES’ new home is Revolution Hall
1300 SE Stark St. Portland, OR 97214.
Revolution Hall is a world class venue in Portland, OR, located in the historic Washington High School building. With state-of-the-art sound and lighting in a historic auditorium, guests & clients are always in for an amazing experience.
From the Roof Deck to Show Bar to the Assembly Lounge to Marthas to our expansive Parkside Patio, a great drink, slice of pizza, or burger is never far away.
The Show Bar offers classic fare in an expansive bar or on the Parkside Patio
The roof deck is open April thru October, and as weather permits in the “rainy season.” Check the website for status.
The Assembly Lounge is open before and after events at Revolution Hall and offers a full bar with 20+ beers on tap.
Martha’s is open on show nights, and will debut a new look and feel in September, 2022.
Photos from the recent events
How do I subscribe to the VOICES Lecture Series?
You can choose to attend in person or purchase a Live Streaming package.
There are three options for tickets to live, in-person events:
- Tier 1: $300 plus handling. Includes book signing with the speaker.
- Tier 2: $235 plus handling
- Tier 3: $200 plus handling
All tickets to live, in-person events can be purchased through Etix on the Revolution Hall website
Live Streaming tickets for the season are available for $200 on this website or through the VOICES office at 503-631-7477. The Live Streaming package does not offer entrance to Revolution Hall. Live Streaming is only online through YouTube.
If you have purchased tickets to live events and are unable to attend a lecture, you may contact VOICES to request access to a recording of the event.
Can I purchase individual tickets?
The series is sold as a series unless there are tickets remaining about one month before opening night. Individual ticket prices vary according to each event.
How do I become a sponsor or advertise in the VOICES Magazine?
VOICES is an effective way to reach smart, educated women and men with your products and services. Our advertising rates are extremely affordable. For rates and ad dimensions, please go to AdSpecs for detailed information. For our complete Sponsorship packet contact Francine Read @ 503.631.7477 or email Francine@voicesinc.com.
AddressPO Box 1294
Fairview, OR 97024